Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 249 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/repor ... _click=rss

85/150 of the NGO officials who met with Hillary were CF donors.

It's true that the CF has done some charitable things but doing charity in order to provide a cover for a corrupt enterprise, especially an openly corrupt one, is a very old tactic. Think of the Italian mafia or Mexican drug cartels. Openly corrupt groups always engage in charity because it gives a pretense for people to openly defend them. And yes, this is a fair analogy when you consider who some of the donors to the CF are: blood mining companies, oppressive Islamic regimes, Haiti money launderers and so-on.

Hong Wu wrote:If you ever read a really detailed analysis of 2012, Romney only lost because he failed to turn out voters.

And that's exactly how Trump is going to lose as well, however, he's going to be defeated even more than Romney was. On the one hand he will deter a lot of moderate Republican voters from voting, which Romney didn't do, on the other hand he's going to mobilise lots of independents to vote against him, which Romney didn't do as well. They won't vote for Hillary, they'll vote against Trump. I think it's become clear that Trump's rhetoric and style can't lead to success, if success means Trump in the White House. Romney just wasn't good enough to beat Obama, but he wasn't so terrible as Trump.
Trumpocrats PAC Claims to Represent Pro-Trump Democrats.

I’m a lifelong Democrat, really since I was a little kid, and I still am a Democrat. But the Clintons—for instance, where I am from, my hometown, when I was a kid we had 15 manufacturing plants and we now have one. Nobody does anything there anymore, and that’s the same thing happening in a lot of small towns across the country really. The Clintons are really the cause of this, the cause of manufacturing going overseas with NAFTA and the trade deals and all of that. Donald Trump, he says a lot of crazy sh*t, but the one thing that he does say, that he really does want to do something about that and that he wants to protect our people with better trade policies and new trade policies.
jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:No the US military wasn't trying to start WW3 during the Cuba crisis, it was trying to wipe out modern society with nuclear Armageddon, fortunately the Kennedy's were there to stop them.

The US military is not the US itself, that's how the Kennedys could stop them.
Zagadka wrote:Why is Trump outsourcing American jobs to Mexico?

Why did crocked Hillary murder all those Americans in Benghazi?

Anyway what have you got against Mexican construction workers Zag? Are you some sort of racist? Trump will hire whoever he wants to build the wall (hint: the best people).
I can't wait until our dying, corrupt, incompetent new president is wheeled up to the front of the White House, where she struggles to lift her arm and lay her palm on a copy of If I Did It: Confessions of the Benghazi Killer before she wheezes out the oath of office.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I can't wait until our dying, corrupt, incompetent new president is wheeled up to the front of the White House, where she struggles to lift her arm and lay her palm on a copy of If I Did It: Confessions of the Benghazi Killer before she wheezes out the oath of office.

There is so much anger...
.. Trump rides the wave.
Doing so about one third populist, one third fascist and one third comedian, all spiced by a almost religious nationalism.
I took a look on his recent Louisiana appearance. It is, to say it kindly, below zero.
It's in the first place a remarkable blast of anger and insults, coupled with crude nationalism. Why such a performance?
God bless and help America, which is already damaged in her credibility by a candidate,
that resembles to Mussolini or, in better interpretation, to Berlusconi.

What tf is going on in USA?
noemon wrote:Yes it is indeed, I think the artist who made that statue had exactly that story in mind and I think he said it somewhere..

Whether this artist knew that merry tale, or not, it's that very universal story. :lol:
Here the shout is only slightly different: "He has no balls!"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -indecline

And clearly a basic freedom is freedom of arts.
It is a significant watershed between dictatorship and tolerance,
and that brings it down to the touchstones of minds.

There is little doubt, where Trump-Fans are settled in this respect.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... e-lawsuits

Mod Notes: You keep repeating your Jewish conspiracy theory and ignoring the replies given to your arguments, this has been tolerated quite a lot but you are constantly derailing the thread. Stay on topic, stay on Trump and if you want to carry on your Jewish conspiracy theory try replying back to the arguments you ignored.

hartmut wrote:
And clearly a basic freedom is freedom of arts.
It is a significant watershed between dictatorship and tolerance...

There is no freedom of arts in most Western countries, political correctness is an euphemism that tries to hide the fact that the western countries are undermined by cultural Marxists, who impose their censorship and dictate their crazy definition of "hate".

Well, this definition is not new. Any dictatorship calls their perceived enemies "haters".

Supposedly Iran sent information on their attack t[…]

LOL When protesters are arrested, it is cops be[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

“They started it” is an excuse used by schoolchild[…]

who want to see the world burn. No, just America[…]