Israel-Palestinian War 2023 - Page 185 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
The report is about whether the UNRWA, as an institution, supports terrorism. That allegation was always shaky, it's not like UNRWA can meaningfully oppose Hamas if it wants to keep operating in Gaza.

The allegations against individual UNRWA workers are being investigated separately.
wat0n wrote:
Nobody is going to kill 100,000 children.

Cholera will kill a lot of them, and that will be a war crime.

Unless there is a massive intervention to prevent an outbreak, this is baked into the cake. It's going to happen.
late wrote:Cholera will kill a lot of them, and that will be a war crime.

Unless there is a massive intervention to prevent an outbreak, this is baked into the cake. It's going to happen.

Let's wait and see, that will depend on how evacuees from Rafah are treated and how the process is managed.

A process that has already started, by the way. And once Hamas is defeated in Rafah, the post-war process will begin.
wat0n wrote:
A process that has already started

You have accidentally lurched into the general vicinity of the truth. Congrats.

Cases of cholera have appeared, that process has started. We keep getting closer to an outbreak, and my 2 cents is that it's already too late to prevent a major outbreak, partly because there is a shortage of the drug needed to treat it.
late wrote:You have accidentally lurched into the general vicinity of the truth. Congrats.

Cases of cholera have appeared, that process has started. We keep getting closer to an outbreak, and my 2 cents is that it's already too late to prevent a major outbreak, partly because there is a shortage of the drug needed to treat it.

No.

The process that has started is the evacuation of civilians from Rafah.
wat0n wrote:
No.

The process that has started is the evacuation of civilians from Rafah.

That takes time I doubt you have. There's what, a million??
The IDF killed UNRWA workers and their families in their homes without evidence of wrongdoing.

When asked for evidence, the IDF failed to produce any.
Israel itself provided proof, including footage and the mugshot, of one UNRWA worker who participated in the October 7 massacre. We already went through it in the thread, @Pants-of-dog

late wrote:That takes time I doubt you have. There's what, a million??

The assessment I've seen is that it would take 2-3 weeks to evacuate them.
178 UNRWA workers have been killed since the start of the war, most of them bombed in their family home by the IDF.

Evidence for one single UNRWA worker has been presented.
To late, wat0n wrote:I am not lying, you are part of the group...

You lie constantly, and late's belonging to a particular group... doesn't change this.

In fact, your disrespectful lying and lack of empathy for others indicates that you might be representing a group yourself. There don't seem to be any of your own thoughts in any of your posts - just group talking points.

"I am not lying and you are part of Group XTM" is the red-flag post where you have inadvertently outed yourself as a fake poster. An imposter who eats and breathes spam.
QatzelOk wrote:You lie constantly, and late's belonging to a particular group... doesn't change this.

In fact, your disrespectful lying and lack of empathy for others indicates that you might be representing a group yourself. There don't seem to be any of your own thoughts in any of your posts - just group talking points.

"I am not lying and you are part of Group XTM" is the red-flag post where you have inadvertently outed yourself as a fake poster. An imposter who eats and breathes spam.

Prove I am lying.
wat0n wrote:Prove I am lying.

The lie-detector app on my phone wrote:
Lie Detector Results:

"wat0n"

Automatically-generated advice: Do not believe this poster
As long as we agree that the IDF and Israeli government have not provided any evidence for the vast majority of UNRWA workers they killed.

This would mean that the deliberate targeting of their families is disproportionate.
World War II Day by Day

April 5, Friday Chamberlain: Hitler has missed […]

So I note you quoted me without quoting me. I'll […]

And the question you need to ask yourself, whos f[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The article IS the source, dumbnut. And its sourc[…]