If races are not real, then you have to be logically consistent - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

FiveofSwords wrote:That is not quite true. It absolutely CAN be organized into distinct groups.

No, not according to your source.

Black skin, for example, is found in many clusters. Australian Aborigines have black skin.

Or frizzy hair. Many African people have naturally straight hair.
Pants-of-dog wrote:No, not according to your source.

Black skin, for example, is found in many clusters. Australian Aborigines have black skin.

Or frizzy hair. Many African people have naturally straight hair.

Both mammals and birds are also typically warm blooded. So what? That doesn't imply that humans are just as closely related to a dove as they are a chimpanzee...
FiveofSwords wrote:Both mammals and birds are also typically warm blooded. So what? That doesn't imply that humans are just as closely related to a dove as they are a chimpanzee...

This does not contradict the fact that human genetic clusters cannot be organized into distinct subgroups.

Are.you abandoning that argument?
FiveofSwords wrote:Of course not. And multiple races having black skin doesn't contradict that either.

Multiple races having black skin contradicts the idea that human genetic clusters can be organized into distinct subgroups because this trait is shared among several subgroups, thereby making it NOT distinct.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Multiple races having black skin contradicts the idea that human genetic clusters can be organized into distinct subgroups because this trait is shared among several subgroups, thereby making it NOT distinct.

No, it doesn't contradict that at all. This just doesn't follow. Just like humans and kangaroos both being bipedal doesn't contradict genetic clustering in mammals...
FiveofSwords wrote:I don't break any laws, officer.

Meh, I prefer Nazis when they aren’t pretending to be normies. At least then they tend to be snappy dressers and know how to throw a good torchlit parade. :lol:
Potemkin wrote:Meh, I prefer Nazis when they aren’t pretending to be normies. At least then they tend to be snappy dressers and know how to throw a good torchlit parade. :lol:

What was the name of that polite Nazi that was intelligent and decent? I forgot his name. But I liked him.

He told you straight up his opinions and did not lie about reality. Lol.

He really hated liberalism.

What was his name? I keep forgetting...He has been gone for years.

And that Froellin poster. That German Nazi woman. She was smart. And she kept flirting with you. Lol.

She really liked you a lot.

Haha.

But the Nazi scene politically was not for you....I tell you....she liked you a lot. :lol: ;)

Five man thinks he is the only Nazi. No.

There were some epic fascists in here....Saeko is still waiting for Rei Murasame to make an appearance. That woman was a feminist fascist. Very great writer, and intelligent. But she has moved on. But she would not be agreeing with Five man for sure. Most of his theories are not her bag.

She was an analyst. British woman. But her father was Japanese. Went to private schools her whole life and was an elitist. Did she in the end become some kind of a Marxist? That is what I heard.

Hee hee.
FiveofSwords wrote:No, it doesn't contradict that at all. This just doesn't follow. Just like humans and kangaroos both being bipedal doesn't contradict genetic clustering in mammals...

It does show that bipedalism is not a distinct trait that can be used as a defining feature for a specific subgroup.
FiveofSwords wrote:Ok. In fact you will find that there is no trait that alone defines any particular life form.

Yes, I did say that biological taxonomy is also a social construct.

Dogs, coyotes, and wolves all interbreed happily without any consideration that we think of them as different species.
FiveofSwords wrote:It is deeply ironic that you bring up the people of gaza, as if you care about them. I happen to think the people currently targeting my own race are exactly the same people also committing genocide against the people of gaza. They just have to use a very different method for us because white Aryan people simply have greater potential power than palestinians and their military relies on us for weapon design and creation as well as for jannisary soldiers.

So thr palestinians and myself have a common enemy. At least I believe that. And you are actually trying to assist that enemy as much as you can by obfuscation and by using the propaganda and framing that helps them the most and absolves them of any responsibility.

So you are either just foolish, or you don't care as much about what is happening in gaza right now as you pretend. Most likely both, to be honest.

No Sword man, the truth is you are claiming white genocide when a real genocide is happening. That is the epitome of being an immoral freak of the worst order.

Just by lying about a fake genocide that is not happening to your -race--so you can spread false propaganda is obscenely offensive to any honest Palestinian going through real genocide.

But, i expect lies and bullshit from you.

You are also highly insecure in the most obvious way.

You do not know people in this forum at all. Not enough time to say you know them. But you want to declare opinions without knowing them. Which again has to do with your habits. Lying automatically and without any conscience about it. It is your modus operandi.

It does not fool people who have been here for years. Which is most of us and who have had a lot of debates over a long period of time over a lot of topics. They can spot your false shit about a lot of people simply due to the time they have been on here.

You have very bad tactics.

But I already knew that about you.

You also do a convoluted explanation that is illogical when you feel you need to prove expertise. Expert people actually are very clear and concise. Like Potemkin. Lol. Who is a nuclear physicist.

Rancid who is an engineer....lol. Just fucking provokes you. Lol.

No one is taking you seriously Five.

Fasces the man who lives in Spain, lived in China for years. And is very intelligent. He has been in and out of this forum for years.

Your lies about not only me but others because Ingliz has never been a shill for Israel. LOL.

It just makes you look worse and worse.

If you are respectful and honest you might get somewhere. But if you want to be a liar and so on? Nobody is going to give a shit about your writings. Why? No one is going to learn a damn thing from them.

Arguing well is an art form. One that you never learned at all.

Hmmm, :lol:
Tainari88 wrote:No Sword man, the truth is you are claiming white genocide when a real genocide is happening. That is the epitome of being an immoral freak of the worst order.

Just by lying about a fake genocide that is not happening to your -race--so you can spread false propaganda is obscenely offensive to any honest Palestinian going through real genocide.

But, i expect lies and bullshit from you.

You are also highly insecure in the most obvious way.

You do not know people in this forum at all. Not enough time to say you know them. But you want to declare opinions without knowing them. Which again has to do with your habits. Lying automatically and without any conscience about it. It is your modus operandi.

It does not fool people who have been here for years. Which is most of us and who have had a lot of debates over a long period of time over a lot of topics. They can spot your false shit about a lot of people simply due to the time they have been on here.

You have very bad tactics.

But I already knew that about you.

You also do a convoluted explanation that is illogical when you feel you need to prove expertise. Expert people actually are very clear and concise. Like Potemkin. Lol. Who is a nuclear physicist.

Rancid who is an engineer....lol. Just fucking provokes you. Lol.

No one is taking you seriously Five.

Fasces the man who lives in Spain, lived in China for years. And is very intelligent. He has been in and out of this forum for years.

Your lies about not only me but others because Ingliz has never been a shill for Israel. LOL.

It just makes you look worse and worse.

If you are respectful and honest you might get somewhere. But if you want to be a liar and so on? Nobody is going to give a shit about your writings. Why? No one is going to learn a damn thing from them.

Arguing well is an art form. One that you never learned at all.

Hmmm, :lol:

Why on earth would I want to change your mind about anything? You are far more useful as an enemy.
Tainari88 wrote:The big lie is that you can produce a healthy infant between a black man and a white woman. Proving they are the same species and the DNA works as one species. That is scientific.

My understanding is that scientific studies have shown significantly higher chance for miscarriage and health threats to the mothers in such scenarios. I haven't spent time investigating it and don't intend to. There's no point in wasting time debating the finer points until we've established the basics, Race is a real biological phenomena. It is not an artifact of Cultural imagination.

Scientists are not to be trusted on these matters, and science communicators are to be trusted even less.
@FiveofSwords

Why not give up now and retire gracefully?

You are going nowhere with your 'genetics' argument.

Even the numbers I must assume you are using to justify calling a 'white genocide' measure a social construct.

Note ...

[Racial categories] generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country. They do not conform to any biological, anthropological or genetic criteria.

U.S. Census Bureau, Data on Race, Questions and Answers, March 14, 2001

:)
Last edited by ingliz on 03 May 2024 08:45, edited 2 times in total.

Ridiculous. That is simple. A race is a populatio[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Winston Churchill was one of Russia's great supp[…]

Legal Analysis by University Network for HumanRigh[…]

@annatar1914 That video of the Black Sun is abou[…]